Friday, July 08, 2005

The cure for boredom!

Or possibly the death of productivity. Either way, my latest discovery on the old internets is StumbleUpon. It's a Firefox extension that allows you to flip through really interesting websites on topics of your own choosing. It also allows you to rate and review sites.

Some of the cool things I've "stumbled upon" just this afternoon:


  • PostSecret- On this site, people mail in homemade postcards with a secret on it. It's pretty interesting to see what people are hiding. Also, a lot of the postcards are quite artistic.
  • one word.- They give you a word and sixty seconds to write about it. A good cure for writer's block.
  • The Zoomquilt- Amazing. Not much to describe other than that.


And that's just a little bit of it. I'm hooked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny... I found YOU on StumbleUpon... Sorry about your apartment. I hope they catch the effers. ;-)