Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally an update!

This is courtesy of my cousin Erin, who, having decided that I'm slacking on the updates, is doing it for me:

Lisa's Blog Sept 15
Today was an exciting day. I walked over to the library, like I always do, to see my lover, Harvey, when all of a sudden two big dinosaurs in west chester hoodies stole my bookbag!!! I didn't know what to do so I just started to run after them. As luck would have it they tried to run into main hall but couldn't fit through the doors and got stuck. that was when I grabbed my bookbag back and ran into the library. Harvey and I spent a good three hours studying like nerds. When I left the dinos were gone. I believe the trusty wcu campus cops got them. They are probably back at the dino zoo right now or getting a snack at rams head... whatever. have a good night




Yup. Crazy times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Lisa, I'm so glad you're ok!!! Those dinos sounded tough!

k.d. said...

Great story! i wish i had exciting stories to tell like such!