Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"John...Matthew...Thaddaeus..."

My research methods professor's daughter is in my CCD class. This professor asked me how things were going with CCD; I told her that it's good overall, but the kids are awfully hyped up at that time of day. It's hard for them, having to sit for an hour and a half after having been in school all day. I told her I wish I could find an active game for them to play. Perhaps I could adapt "Duck Duck Goose" to be religious, somehow. She said, "You could play 'Apostle, Apostle, Christ'". I pictured it: the kids in a circle, one of them tapping the others on the head, "John, Matthew, Thaddaeus...Jesus!" And then taking off and running. Perhaps I'll do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an a fabulous idea. I think that Bible camps all over the nation are going to pick up on this

Anonymous said...

that's funny

sap hana online training said...

Thankku for sharing this excelent posts..
SAP Hana online training


sap hana online training in hyderabad said...

ncie posts..

SAP HANA online training in hyderabad