Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Being foolish when there is work to be done.

Contrary to popular belief, being on vacation is a reason not to post here. I didn't have a computer all week! And to be honest, it was kinda nice. Being away was great. I was in the Outer Banks for the week (Corolla, to be precise). The best part of all was that it was free! Yup. All I had to do was chase after six children between the ages of 5 years and 5 months. Many people thought I was insane for going on this trip, but it was actually one of the coolest thing I've ever done. The house we stayed in was ginormous, the beach was beautiful, I got a new pair of Reefs. All in all, a quality experience.

Since then, I've returned to West Chester, and I find myself once again hammering away at summer courses (analytical chem and psych stats, as it were). Everyone else is doing exciting things this summer. They're going to exciting places: Atlanta, Australia, San Diego, Mexico...you name it. But not me. I'm going to be here the entire time. And then, when the summer's over, I'll still be here. I guess there will come a time when I will long for this place and my college days, but when I'm being forced to listen to what a "sigma" means (Psych stats is torturous. It's like a bad flashback to 7th grade algebra), it seems that I can't get out of here soon enough.

The only good news is that my 21st birthday is finally here. Well, almost. It's Friday. This Friday! There will be much alcohol and merriment, so be sure to come on out. Email me for details if you're interested.

1 comment:

k.d. said...

why no updates?!?!