Friday, April 07, 2006

Adios, muchachos.

Well, it's official, kids: I've been accepted to the MAAT program at Southwestern College. Off to Santa Fe I go!

In the meantime, I'm looking for a summer job. As of yet, The Man has not been very helpful in this matter. If anyone has any connections in the greater Philadelphia area and could get me the hook up, I'd be most grateful.

Time to get ready for lab. This lab (animal development) is getting out of hand. How long can a person look at serial cross sections of a chicken embryo? It's maddening. Besides, what did the chickens ever do to get hacked up and placed on glass slides? Cruelty! Alas. The silly demands placed upon me by this wonderful institue of higher learning.

2 comments:

k.d. said...

i'll miss you horribly, friend, but i'm so so so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

i hear the franklin institute is hiring?