Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I have one word of advice: Wear deodorant. I have noticed a preponderance of individuals who seem to have ignored this simple yet important rule. There's really no excuse for this. I mean, we are way beyond junior high here, kids. Shouldn't we have figured this one out already?

Also (and this is particularly aimed at those of the female sex): Wear clothes that fit you. I don't care how hot you think you are, nobody wants to see your gut hanging over your jeans because your shirt is too short to cover it. This is a glamor don't, my friends.

Listen, I'm no fashion expert. Of course I'm not. It's even been discussed that perhaps I should be on What Not to Wear. But even I recognize these basic, essential rules. Hygiene. Clothes that fit. You'll look like a million bucks, I swear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!!

k.d. said...

You really should update. It's been almost a month. I am in withdrawl.