Sunday, August 27, 2006

Long lost twin?

When my mom took Ian back to school, they went downtown to do some shopping and happened to pop into a store that sells stuffed animals. Knowing how upset I was about not being able to take my guinea pig with me when I move, they decided to buy a stuffed animal to cheer me up a little. I think they made a pretty good choice:


The color similarity is uncanny. It was an awesome gift, and it really made me smile. Beaker had a good time chewing on his stuffed counterpart. Cuteness!

In other news, it has been raining and cold here, and I hope that there will be nicer weather in the desert. In the meantime, I've been drinking tea and knitting. Whatever it takes to pass the time, I guess.

1 comment:

k.d. said...

EXCELLENT. This picture is screensaver worthy!