Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Where do these people come from?

Who are these people that have the time to lay out on the quad, sunning themselves? Who are these testosterone-overdosed guys, these skanky, skinny girls? Where do they come from? And do they never study?

I've been noticing these people for the past few weeks as I slaved away in phys lab. From the lofty heights of the 3rd floor of the science building, I can see these people out on the residential quad. They laying on blankets, playing football, volleyball, lacrosse. What sort of major do these people have that they can afford to spend so much time outside? I am always inside, chopping up baby rats or mixing together some lovely neurotoxins. I am working on lab reports or reading textbooks or going over notes. What do these people do? Do they even go to class?

I consider myself quite a slacker, but these folks are unreal! I'm not saying that I am constantly doing tons of work, because I'm not. I do a moderate amount; I do what I need to to get by. But spending the afternoon catching rays on the quad? Unlikely.

It must be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... I am going to start sunny in the quad just to piss you off! But i have too many papers to write... so that idea is a bust.